Thursday, July 30, 2009

Which store bought hair coloring is the best?

I know it is best to get your hair colored professionally but my hair is a different situation and i think i would waste money getting done by someone. My hair is dark brown and thick. I want to color it because I have noticed a few strands on the top of my head have lost their pigment and are white from stress. There arnt many at all but I still dont like it. I want to color my hair the same color I have just to get those white strands colored. No changing hair colors. So what store bought product should i use for my situation? (also need it to not damage my hair i use a straighthener and thats enough damage)



Which store bought hair coloring is the best?

Nice and Easy works the best for me. I have had gray coming in for a few years now and have tried many different brands. My hair is thick as well and very resistant to color. Nice and Easy seems to work.



With Sally Beauty Supply, you have to know the chemicals and percentages of each the ingredients. It is very easy to make a mistake and you don't have a help line or anything to turn to. Stick to a box for the first time at least. Good luck!



Which store bought hair coloring is the best?

The best "professional" like color would be at Sally Beauty Supply, anyone can shop there and anyone can buy stuff there. They're not that expensive either.



And as for damage... no color is going to be less damaging. Doing anything "unnatural" to your hair is going to be damaging. Make sure you use good color treated conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment