Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair coloring question HELP?

my hair is a light golden blonde color. the picture below is a pic of me any my hair color so you can get an idea.



my hair is naturally brown. I use LOREAL light golden blonde hair dye and have for the past 4 years. Same color.



Now heres my question. I want to get really blonde highlights throughout my hair. would that look ok? Also.. after i get it highlighted blonde color, am I able to get a few medium brown highlights mixed in as well? here is my picture.



http://myfilestash.com/userfiles/fastlan...



Hair coloring question HELP?

Absolutely, your hair would look incredible with dimensional color. Dimensional color looks more natural.



Right now, you have 1 color, all over. That's your "base" color. To liven up your color and make it even more incredible, you are interested in adding 2 more colors, a lighter blonde and a rich brown.



When you go to your hairdresser, tell your hairdresser you are interested in a dimensional color. Blonde highlights and brown lowlights. This can all be done at the same time.



Your hairdresser will mix up a blonde highlight product in one bowl and a brown low light product in another bowl.



The application technique will be foils. In one foil the lightener and in the next one the brown low lights. Your hairdresser will alternate colors in every other foil.



It will look amazing on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment