Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair coloring help!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

Ok, I got my hair colored....I had her do medium copper brown low lights and light blonde high lights...and you would think that would look good....But I look like a brunette!!! And I am a natural blonde.. I kid you not...it looks like dark auburn all over - the blond hi lights are very dingy and dark looking....



THIS is what I need you to help me with... I need a really good picture (over the internet) of a blonde with high lights and low lights so she can fix it for me... we didn't use a picture and I think she didn't understand me because usually she does my hair so good.... I have one pic, so you can see what I like....



http://www.short-hair-style.com/images/b...



I like that pic, but can you find me any more, because this is the only one I can find... Can you HELP me???



HELP.... My boyfriend is not happy and he wants me to get it fixed right away.... I am not happy either...it is way too dark!!



Hair coloring help!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Hair coloring help!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

give her that picture. LOL?



Hair coloring help!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

I cant give you a picture but try going to google.com and search pics of long blond hair



Hair coloring help!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!?

i don't know if this helpshttp://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl... but she's a light blonde but its really seperated by bits of dark blonde, it may bot be specifically what your asking for but it's a good place to start, Ok, first don't worry this happeneds to the best of us, i've just about got rid of a color mare, i was dark blonde to bleach blonde to dark brown back to a normal blonde i've been through it all. it's ok it will get sorted, no-one will feel any different about you just because of your hair, but i do realise how stressful hair can be, buy it will be ok, best of luck xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment