Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not coloring ALL of my hair at home...?

i have completely highlighted hair, so the majority of my hair is now shades of blonde (i am brunette). i want to tone down my hair with a at home hair color. the question is, is there a way that i can let strands of my hair NOT absorb the color? can i apply conditioner to strands so that they won't absorb the color that i apply to the rest of my head? thanks!!



Not coloring ALL of my hair at home...?

you could just highlight your hair bown and cover the highlighted brown strands in foil (like they do at the salon) so the rest of your hair doesnt absorb the color becuase adding conditioner will make it messier and harder to control this way you highlight the part you want brown and wrap it in foil after each section. Thats whats always worked best for me. GOOD LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment