Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ladies, question about hair coloring?

I get my hair hilighted. It's naturally a dark brown but I get a light blonde and caramel color put in so my hair is mostly blonde on the top.I only get a partial so the bottom is my original color. I'd like to lighten the bottom part up as well so I can go lighter on the top, just so there's not such a drastic color difference. I have a question though, as I forgot to ask last time I was at the salon. What costs more; hilights or all over color? I usually pay 75 for the partial hilights. What does your salon charge for all over color?



Ladies, question about hair coloring?

Well i actualy worked at a few salons and most places will charge much more for highlight just because it takes them more time to apply it foil per foil....But just a full color applied to your hair is much easier and takes less time...the price really depends on the salon you go to, some places charge $150 for full head of highlight and some places will only charge $80 ...But i dont suggest you go out looking for a cheaper place to get your hair done since it much better doing it at a salon that u are familiar with ...or els you could end up getting realy disapointed. well i hope i helped you



Ladies, question about hair coloring?

I dye my hair at home, for under $10



Ladies, question about hair coloring?

All over color is going to be more but I have never paid more than 45 for my highlights and about 75 for all over color so you might be going somewhere that is charging you alot anyway. Call them and ask how much it's going to be.



Ladies, question about hair coloring?

Your first mistake is getting your hair highlighted/colored at a salon..they charge WAY to much for something you can do at home!



If you want your hair highlighted try using a Highlighting Kit that you can pick up at any Wal-Mart, Target, Longs Drug store, or Walgreens . It lasts longer, and most of the time looks better than something you'll pay for at a Salon.



Frost %26amp; Glow Honey Highlighting Kit for Medium to Dark Brown Hair



by Revlon



It's only about 10 dollars and works GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment