Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair coloring questions?

I just got my hair done at the salon and my hair was supposed to be highlighted on top with blonde and cinnamon brown colors. the on the bottom have my hair was going to be one color which was supposed to be cinnamon brown. When the girl was doing my hair at the salon she had an emergency and had to leave to get her baby. Therefore another girl took over and finished my hair. well my hair looked really dark at the salon but i thought it was the lights in the place. well when i got home i noticed the bottom portion of my hair is black now and i dont want black? What can i do to get this fixed?



Hair coloring questions?

Well they should fix it, please don't do anything yourself because OTC hair coloring is all crap and it will never make your hair look like the picture. I would just stick with it until you come back because, believe me, wrong salon color will still look times better than any do-it-yoursefl color, but you should call the salon tomorrow and explain the situation and schedule an appointment to recolor.



Hair coloring questions?

i wouldnt put box color on it..the chemicals could make it fall out. you really should go back and get them to fix it, they know what chem. they used and how to fix it! if its not too bad just wait until you get back..but if it really bothers you..i would go back to where i got it done!



Hair coloring questions?

you have answered your own queston. go back and make them fix it. you spent hard earned money ..

No comments:

Post a Comment