Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair coloring and Straightening...?

Does anyone know of a really good salon that knows how to color and straighten hair without the use of chemical's?



Someone who knows how to blow dry naturally curly hair straight? My hair is long and very fine but, wavy and curly. I had it professionally blow dryed straight when I was in New York City, I was amazed how straight this lady made my hair with the blower and some leave in conditioner and a little spray gel.



It came out super straight, silky, and shiney. Anyone, with that type of expertise down here? Thanks a bunch!!



Hair coloring and Straightening...?

You might have some luck at a Egyptian-run salon. Where I am from, they are known for doing blow-outs. There are some Dominican salons in my city but I haven't had the chance to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment