Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair coloring. Please help!?

My hair was black and I tried dying it medium blonde this past weekend. Unfortunately the top of my head turned blonde but the bottom stayed black! Does anyone know what I can do to get the bottom of my hair the same color? Should I dye it again?



Hair coloring. Please help!?

if your hair is that dark, you DEFINANTLY need to bleach it before going that light.



Bleach it, and then dye the medium blonde you want on it.



Hair coloring. Please help!?

Go see a professional.



Hair coloring. Please help!?

u must lighten the bottom half of ur hair and then apply the color again, i don't suggest that u do this ur self though. please have someone who knows how to do this, a good friend u trust or a professional colorist.



Hair coloring. Please help!?

You should go to a professional hair place. They will know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment