Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair coloring...urgent!!?

have hair that is like an inch or so past my shoulders. it is like a boring medium brown color, and i have alot of blonde highlights in it, so it looks really good now. there is also a bit of red, but you can't see it unless you look really hard, and it is like a sopper, its not like deep red, but it is like a bark brown with red in it. anyways-- i am going to florida in a couple of weeks, and am getting my hair colored. i am gettig the regrowth for my highlights, and was also wondering if dyeing the underside a chocolate brown color ( just dark brown, but not like black at all..not that dark). would that look good? i have dark brown eyes, so it would defitly match, but would it look good? i think so, but opinions welcome! oh, and i also have longer side bangs, and my hair is layered a tiny tiny bit. thanks again!



%26lt;3



i am also getting more blonde highlights plus the regrowth, and my hair is almost like all blonde, and then the chocolatey brown underneath ould contrast well!!



%26lt;3



Hair coloring...urgent!!?

yeah it sounds awesome!



i was gonna get my hair like that but then my mom said i cuoldnt die my hair yet...... oh well!



go for it! sounds really cute!



from what it sounds like i have the same hair cut as u!



Hair coloring...urgent!!?

do lots of layetrs

No comments:

Post a Comment