Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just a random Hair-Coloring question?

My natural hair color is sandy brown, and I'm getting it highlighted. I tried low lighting it but the colors didn't show. So what colors would work for high lighting sandy brown hair? (Like what colors would show up well)



Just a random Hair-Coloring question?

my hair is sandy brown too. i've put a medium red brown, burgundy, dark blonde, honey blonde. it would be gorgeous if you did the red brown (try a level 4 or 5) with the dark or honey blonde. hope i helped and GOOD LUCK!!!



Just a random Hair-Coloring question?

Blond, Black, and Red they all will show up! You can even look threew hair mags and see what girls with your color hair have! Best of luck to you!



Just a random Hair-Coloring question?

A honey blonde would look gorgeous with sandy brown hair. If you want multiple colors, I would go with honey blonde and maybe a lighter shade of blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment