Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair coloring/styling ideas?!?

So my hair is shoulder-length, 3 inches longer when I straighten it. Well, this year for school, I want a new style. I was thinking kind of a Mandy Musgrave look with red on top, but with a lighter brown at the ends and different shades of red chunked everywhere and black lowlights with my natural color, which is dark brown with natural highlights.



Then straightened with a kind of edgier messy style.



Good or not?



Oh, and if it helps any, I have a golden skin color and green eyes.



P.S.



If you have other ideas/ good styling techniques and stuff, please share! :D



Thank you!



Hair coloring/styling ideas?!?

I like that idea.



Maybe because thats why my hair looks like :P



From Belinda



Hair coloring/styling ideas?!?

Haley...the best advice for color is to leave your natural color as it is...don't go dying your hair...read these questions people ask about hair dye and how to fix their hair after messing it up with color...your natural color sounds beautiful...also leave the length as is...I think pretty layers will look nice...when you curl your hair it will look full and luscious...if you want to stand out don't do the "trendy" hair look like everyone else is doing...



Hair coloring/styling ideas?!?

Hair Styles Tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...



Hair coloring/styling ideas?!?

Hi!! Well I think that sounds great, but I would hold off on the black til after summer. The cool thing about doing lots of chunks and layers, is that you can alway add to it to make it even more dramitic. So like towards the end of October, you should start getting some of the BROWN/BLACK (not all the way black cuz it's too inky-unless you like that!!) pulled through your hair--like changing for the seasons. The only thing that personally to me looks horrible is the blonde/red thing---pahhleez don't go don't that road!! In the spring you can start getting lighter shades pulled through your hair to bring it up for the sping season. It's like your hair evolving!! SUPER FUN!! Make sure you start out with a really great base color like a dark golden brown!! I think this will look fab on you!!! Let me know how it turns out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment