Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair coloring info??

I'm thinking about dying my hair a darker shade of brown, but I've never dyed my hair before. I would be getting it cut also, how much does that usually cost and what do I have to do to keep it up? Do I have to touch up every month? Is there any time when a different hair color really really doesn't look good on someone?



Hair coloring info??

hair color must suit your skin color .....so i cant give u an adivce



Hair coloring info??

okay. go to yahoo answers home and go to beauty and style under the categories. from there go to the hair category. I had a hairstlye question that I asked there once a lot of the answers I got came from people who are professional hairstylist and they know what they're talking about. also they recommended that I go to clairol.com and try the hairstyling thing where you can upload a pic of yourself and change the hair color and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment