Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair coloring? what looks good? any recommendations?

hey,



I'm looking to change my hair a bit..my hair is currently a deep burgundy brown. I'm not sure what its called but you know how blondes that dye the bottom half of their hair darker and the top blonde..what is that called? i want to do that but I don't want to go blonde..I'm a brunette and want to stay that way but what colors would look good like that? thanks=]



Hair coloring? what looks good? any recommendations?

what you can do to get a bright natural look is first of all, get rid of any burgandy color in your hair, have all your hair dyed one color which is medium brown (chocolate brown) then do some highlights on it (light brown, honey color), i think this way you will get a natural bright light look. And it's a nice color especially that summer is almot over and darker colors are better for winter than lighter ones.



Hair coloring? what looks good? any recommendations?

u just need blonde highlights on the top part of your hair ! =) o yea and that look is really cute......thats what i done!

No comments:

Post a Comment