Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hair coloring dilemma!!!!!!! Help please!!! Hair Stylists please help me!!?

Recently, I dyed my hair dark brown. My hair looks nice and shiny for a few weeks and then it gets really dull. How can I get my hair looking shiny and like I just got it dyed? BTW I have went and I got my hair done by the pros but the same thing happens. The hair color fades after a few weeks. Please help..



Hair coloring dilemma!!!!!!! Help please!!! Hair Stylists please help me!!?

there are hair products that have good color control: garnier fructis has a leave in conditioner w/ color shield and samy products are also good. to try something on the little expense side : there's kiels and serlerm products that run from 18.00 - to 29.00. kiels has a "creme with silk groom" that softens as well as shine the hair. serlerm, an online german product has a good conditioner and hair mask that works especially for colored hair. as an ethnic person with ethnic type hair, these products tend to quite down my perm while also giving me behaving colored hair.



Hair coloring dilemma!!!!!!! Help please!!! Hair Stylists please help me!!?

wash ur hair every other day only using shampoo 1's a week n conditiener the others my hair lady told me that also they sell just a clear gloss at stores you know like clear nail polish but for hair i saw it at wal*mart in the hair dye area.



Hair coloring dilemma!!!!!!! Help please!!! Hair Stylists please help me!!?

Once the color starts to fade a little you will get that dull look. Get a bottle of "Spray Shine". When using this product, only use a little, otherwise it looks too shiny.



Hair coloring dilemma!!!!!!! Help please!!! Hair Stylists please help me!!?

make sure ur washing your hair with color treated shampoo, becuz if ur not ur hair will fade and become dull...and go to the store and gert shine stuff ur hair, and maybe its the color ur salon is useing.

No comments:

Post a Comment