Saturday, August 1, 2009

What is 'block hair coloring'?

Hair stylist friend of mine wants to do my hair in the new "block hair color" but she thinks I might not like it once its done. Reason being mostly younger women prefer that hair color style. Someone give me a idea of what to expect.



What is 'block hair coloring'?

dont kown



What is 'block hair coloring'?

It is like really really thick highlights/different colors. Go with natural highlights. Love you as you are.



What is 'block hair coloring'?

big highlight chunks i like it but i am only 20 so you have to decide if you want a drastic change in your hair or only a subtle change



What is 'block hair coloring'?

dunno



What is 'block hair coloring'?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2...



I'M BOSSY I'M THE ONE YA LL LOVE TA HATE I'M THE CHICK THATS RAISED TO SKATE I TOLD YOUNG STANA HE SHOULD SWITCH TO BABY AND I'M BACK WIT THE 808 CAUSE I'M BOSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...



What is 'block hair coloring'?

Ever seen highlights that looked like zebra stripes? That's block coloring. BLECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment