Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair coloring in the UK??

How much does it cost to trim, color and highlight your hair in the UK? My hair is short, so could you please give me an average cost? Can you recommend a good saloon in Liverpool?



Hair coloring in the UK??

its depends on the salon.



the more up market you go then the more it will cost you.



if you go to a trendy salon like toni and guy it could cost over 鎷?00 as they charge between 鎷?7-鎷?5 for a haircut alone.



Hair coloring in the UK??

bout 鎷?0-40 but im not sure cos my hair is long



Hair coloring in the UK??

Cost me 鎷?5 last year to have colour in and 鎷?0 today for a restyle



Hair coloring in the UK??

does my bum look big in this



Hair coloring in the UK??

Could be anything from 鎷?0 - 鎷?00! I was charged something like 鎷?70 last year by a top stylist. It all depends on where you go.



Hair coloring in the UK??

Try a saloon, with trainees, they usually do it for a nominal price

No comments:

Post a Comment