Saturday, August 1, 2009

Is it possible to have a single process hair coloring that gives you different levels of coloring?

My hair is basically salt and pepper gray (the gray looking more white) all over with a white streak highlight around my face for about an inch all around. In fact, a lot of people compliment me on this white streak and even ask me if I had it done there on purpose....LOL. No, I didn't.



I actually like my hair the way is because when I used to color it, I had to color it every 2-3 weeks because it grew so fast that the roots started to show, especially around my face where the white streak is.



I'm 43, and my friends say this look adds 10 yrs on my age, and that if only I would color my hair, I would at least look 43 and not 53.



My problem is I love the look of glistening multi-color hair with highlights, and I don't think highlights would work for me with all the constant touchups.



So, after all that, is there such a thing as a hair color that goes on as one process but actually looks multi-faceted and has different levels of color and highlights??



Is it possible to have a single process hair coloring that gives you different levels of coloring?

+ OH OH You should definitely go for it Girl. Try some hair coating before you dye it, like vasoline then it comes out in lots of shades. Then the next day squeeze a lemon and streak just one side and stay in the sun until that side drys out really good. Then just take a shower and use a good conditioner. You will be the talk of the town. GO GIRL

No comments:

Post a Comment